Rebel Wilson an Australian actress, writer, and producer is taking the world of acting into a storm. Recently, she featured in the latest movie series known as Isn’t It Romantic that was released in the United States on February 13, 2019, by Warner Bros. Pictures, and it will be released internationally by Netflix on 28th February 2019.
In America, the film was released alongside Happy Death Day 2U. The film was estimated to make around $22 million from its initial shows in 3,300 theaters. Even though the movie didn’t hold preview night, on its first show date, it made $1.8 million and $44 million on valentine day. It went further on debut to $14.2 million, becoming third at the box office.
Isn`t It Romantic is a 2019 satirical romantic comedy that’s directed by Todd Strauss-Schulson and written by Erin Cardillo, Katie Silberman, and Dana Fox.
The film stars Rebel Wilson, Priyanka Chopra, Liam Hemsworth, and Adam DeVine. The film received positive feedback after its release. On the review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, the film won an average rating of 68% out of 114 reviews, with a weighted average score of 6.1/10. Read more: Pitch Perfect for Rebel Wilson | VanityFair and Isn’t it Romantic Trailer | Glamour
A survey carried out by CinemaScore; audiences gave the film an average grade of B on an A+ to F scale while those who were at PostTrak gave it an average of 3.5 out of 5 stars.
The films cast are;
- Rebel Wilson who is featured as Natalia, and works as an architect from Australia but living in New York
- Adam DeVine takes the role in the film as Josh. He is Natalie`s best friend as well as a secret admirer to Natalie`s life
- Priyanka Chopra acts as Isabella and serves as a yoga ambassador
- Liam Hemsworth cast as Blake, a client and one of the two secret admirers of Natalie`s life
- Betty Gilpin as Whitney. She is also Natalie`s assistant and one of her best friends
- Brandon Scott Jones cast as Donny. He is a friend and neighbor to Natalie
- Tm Ellis as Dr. Todd
- Jennifer Saunders takes the role of Natalie`s mother in the film
- Big Jay Oakerson as Gary
The film features main star Natalie who for a long time believed that what she had seen in rom-coms is all fantasy.
But after purchasing a mugger in a railway station accidentally she is knocked down while fleeing, only to wake up she finds herself in a self-existence world, and she has to escape every cliché to fall in love where after everything will return to reality.
Besides this film, Rebel Wilson has featured in several other world-class movies and series including pitch perfect and How to Be Single. She has also been awarded and recognized for her outstanding performance in the different films she has featured.
Learn more about Rebel Wilson: